The hair was left down or in a Natural, effortless ponytail, (depending on what look the model wore). The makeup was left very natural, and Beautiful with an Edgy zig-zag cat eye across the eye. Makeup Done by the Estée Lauder crew.
Derek Lam begins his collection, sending models down the runway in navy or black and white, not your tablecloth checkered printed ensembles. Some with a cloth tied around their head, for a very modern, Gypsy or African inspired look.
Models then come down the runway in Beautiful trench coats and shirts, paired over very feminine lace dresses, in your light, more pastel shades. Lam pairs the feminine and Girly ensembles with Gladiator sandals, very gypsy inspired. For an edge to the Sweet lace and pastels.
At the end of the show, Lam sends models down the runway in either black or white dresses, with the shoulders peeking through. Each with a Beautiful fringed neck scarf. The last few looks consisted of Beautiful monochromatic gowns, my favorite a strapless gown in the shade of Daffodil.
- Derek Lam Spring / Summer 2014 (fashionising.com)
- BCBG Max Azria Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Altuzarra Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Herve Leger by Max Azria Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Lacoste Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)