Safari with Feminine accents is how I’d describe today’s Diane Von Furenstenburg show. Karen Elson opens the show in a Beautiful black top, with a polka dot full skirt, very feminine. Until models walk down in an array of Beautiful long, flowy gowns and dresses in animal prints, tangerine, and a golden shade of tweed. Each wearing Beautiful, safari like wedges.
Towards the middle of the collection, Von Furenstenburg sent models down the runway in monochromatic white and Cobalt blue jumpsuits and maxi dresses. Or wearing a Safari like lace dress like Liu Wen. (pictured above)
Towards the end of the collection, Golden accents were added to the Safari like pieces seen throughout Von Furenstenburg’s collection.
Pictured: Karen Elson, Karmen Pedaru, Karlie Kloss, Ondria Hardin, Amanda Murphy, Juliana Schurig, Zuzanna Bijoch, Liu Wen, Vanessa Axtene, Jourdan Dunn, Joan Smalls, Kati Nescher, Karmen Pedaru, and Naomi Campbell
- DKNY 25th Anniversary Spring 2014 show (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Alexander Wang Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Victoria Beckham Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Jill Stuart Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Prabal Gurung’s Stunning Spring 2014 Collection (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)