Vera Wang begins her Spring 2014 collection, using Neutral shades of grey, black, white, and Cobalt blue. In simple, but so elegant sheer fabric styles, that work perfect casually with a Cardigan and sandals during the day, and with your favorite wedges or stilettos at night.
Wang then incorporates color into her collection, with Beautiful sheer fabric long, and Flowy dresses in shades of Daffodil and Tangerine. Really bringing a Chic, Summer like vibe to the whole entire collection.
The hair is put up into a Chic, effortless bun and tied with a Black hairband. The makeup, natural makeup with Beautiful, orange Beachy cheeks and Chic mascara and the eyes.
Pictured: Esther Heesch, Bette Franke, Janice Alida, Cora Emmanuel, Marine Deeluw, Vanessa, Manuela Frey, and Vera Wang
- 8. Long Gloves (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Suno Spring 2014 #obsessed (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Lacoste Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Donna Karan Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Carolina Herrera Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)