Anna Sui channels Hippie for Spring, but she really gives the collection such a Chic, fun Modern vibe at the same time. Channeling many Bohemian inspired prints, long pendent necklaces, and many Beautiful headpieces going with the Natural looking curls the models sported for that Hippie vibe. Sui also used a variety of shades from Beautiful Jewel tones to Oranges and Reds, to Neutral hues, and just strikingly Beautiful Teal hues that just automatically give any look a Stunning spark.
Shoe wise, Sui designs many Beautiful gypsy like Gladiator sandals, a Huge staple seen on many of the Runways for Spring and a favorite of mine. And just Strikingly Gorgeous Wedges and sandals in Jewel tones or a neutral hue with many Gems encrusted on them.
The last few evening gowns really give off such a Chic Hippie, Bohemian vibe mixed with The Great Gatsby. With the tan jeweled dresses giving off that Hippie, Boehmian vibe, and the headpiece and Sparkles in the dress really bringing in such a Beautiful, 1920s Great Gatsby vibe. Definitely the most perfect combination of the both, anyone could ever think of.
- Janice Alida for Anna Sui (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Marchesa Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Proenza Schouler Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Carolina Herrera Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Vera Wang Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Michael Kors Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)