The first thing I thought when I saw photos of Henry Holland‘s latest collection was, “I NEED Every Piece from this Collection!”
Henry Holland’s ‘Home Girl’ theme took a ladylike turn this season with, the models walking pink and purple fluffy clouds. Showing off Stunning Ladylike looks with a bit of an edge. The collection makes me think of Cara Delevingne‘s Style, but with a more feminine twist. With Holland including elements, of Floral print and lace baseball caps, Plaid ensembles, and pieces with many Graphics on them, really bringing a reminscene of Cara Delevingne.
Henry Holland’s ladylike ‘Homegirl’ theme is definitely the perfect collection for any Women who likes to dress feminine and wants edgy separates, OR any Women who likes to dress egdy but wants feminine separates.
Holland uses lots of plaid checkered printed pieces, and pairs them with lace and nicely tailored jackets, for a really fun and feminine vibe.
Holland designs many lace dresses, and skirts, cut in a really Sexy and edgy style, in shades of Purple and Navy. The last few looks from the collection, are designed in a Beautiful Satin fabric in a Lavender and pink print, similar to the one printed on the catwalk.
Pictured: Pauline Hoarau, Erjona Ala, Pauline Hoarau, Carolina Thaler, Athena Wilson, and Henry Holland
- Tadashi Shoji Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Thakoon Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Oscar de la Renta Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Rag & Bone Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Marc Jacobs Spring 2014 Brings a Stunning Finale to New York Fashion Week (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Prabal Gurung’s Stunning Spring 2014 Collection (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Daks Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Felder Felder Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)