Sigrid Agren and Suvi Kopenon walking Gucci’s Finale
As Day 2 of Milan Fashion Week is just ending, I go back 7 months ago to when the Fall 2013 collections were showing in Milan. Comment your favorite moments from Milan Fall 2013 Fashion Week in the comments.
Georgia May Jagger closes Just Cavalli
Irina Kravencho walks Prada‘s 40s inspired collection
Lindsey Wixson poses in feathers at Dsquared
Lindsey Wixson shows off plaid, Backstage at Moschino‘s Scottish inspired show, my favorite Fall 2013 show
Lindsey Wixson is all smiles backstage at Fendi
Curls Mania at the Bottega Veneta finale
Julia Nobis leads the finale at Emilio Pucci‘s 70s inspired show. It’s all about the fringe!
Dolce & Gabbana‘s Stunning Finale
If you have something you think would be great in being a part of Throwback Thursday, just email me the photo to, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject, Throwback Thursday for your chance for your chance to have that image featured as the Throwback Thursday!
Remember: Images at the most recent can be from 1 Week ago.
Make sure to come back, next Thursday, to see my Favorite Moments from Paris Fall 2013 Fashion Week, and come back the following Thursday to see my favorite moments from Spring 2014 Fashion Week.
- Favorite Moments from London Fall 2013 Fashion Week -A Look of the Week Wednesday Throwback (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Dsquared Channels 50s Beach Glam for Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- A Look back at Chanel’s Hula Hoop Bag #tbt (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- A 7 Month Throwback to Fall 2013 Fashion Week -Most Memorable Looks (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- When Karlie Kloss was on Gossip Girl (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)