Pastels. Wedges. Floral Prints. And short skirts and dresses. Just some of the feminine Spring staples, of which Donatella Versace gave a Sexy and Edgy Versace twist. Using shades of Lavender and Aqua, Versace designs many dresses in Sexy styles and in fabrics of leather, with of course Versace’s signature studs and chains. Versace also gives the full skirt an edgy feel, in leather fabrics at the beginning of the collection.
The Signature Stunning finale at every Versace show, consisted of Evening Gowns in shades of Black, Silver, and Pastels, each with none other than a little bit of Sparkles and Chains. Many of the evening gowns had many Sexy cutouts, looking really tasteful and Stunning for just about any Women. Bravo!
Pictured: Tilda Lindstam, Daria Strokous, Anna Ewers, ?, Bette Franke, Pauline Hoarau, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Kasia Struss, Kaitlin As, Katya Riabinkina, Kati Nescher, Daria Strokous, Lindsey Wixson, and Donatella Versace
- Fendi Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- A Mixture of Stunning Prints at Etro Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Gucci Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Daria Strokous Stuns at Last Night’s Dior Party (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Models.com Switches Up Their Rankings – Newest Editions to the Money Girls (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Blumarine Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)