The first few looks bring a very Grecian vibe, with the one shoulder dresses in Neutral hues of tan and grey. The ruffles give the gowns a more modern, playful vibe.
Bottega Veneta‘s Spring 2014 collection was very Sophisticated and Playful. Bottega Veneta’s Tomas Maier showed off many very Sophisticated and Classy vibes, with Monochromatic dresses in Rich shades of: Black, Navy, Emerald, Purple, Grey, Oxblood, and a Persimmon. The ways Maier played with the ruffles, fringe, and Sparkle really left a Playful vibe.
Each look in the collection was paired with a really Classy pointed-toe pump, in a Rich hue, matching the look. Giving each look instant Sophistication and Class.
Pictured: Marine Deeluw, Magdalena Jasek, Daria Strokous, Esther Heesch, and Tomas Maier
- 11. Bottega Veneta Woven LBB (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Gucci Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Blumarine Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- A Mixture of Stunning Prints at Etro Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Donatella Versace Gives Feminine Spring Staples, A Versace Twist for Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)