Celebrating 30 years at the house of Moschino, Creative Director Rosella Jardini begins her collection, showing off a few pieces representing her years at the house of Moschino. Then switching into a Beautiful collection, with none other than a Good Girl vs Bad Girl Theme.
“The Good Girls” showed off Beautiful Chiffon, Silk, and tweed ensembles. Many of which were in a tutu style. Sweet colors of Pink, Red, Black, Cream, and White were seen a lot. With many flirty Floral print dresses, really bringing such a Glamour and Romance. A vibe seen throughout all the cities so far at Fashion Week. Like many designers including feminine accents, Jardini includes her edgy and Punk accents with “The Bad Girls.” Showing off leather jackets, chains, and ripped up denim. The Moschino Girl is definately ready to look edgy for Spring.
Representing the 30 years of Moschino, Jardini sends out some of our old favorite Supermodels, (aka Alek Wek, Jodie Kidd, and Erin O’Connor), amongst a few. In some of Moschino’s most memorable pieces. And the finale, with live singing.
- Moschino Cheap & Chic Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- 9. Moschino Plaid and Suede Handbags (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Bottega Veneta Spring 2014 is All About Sophistication with Playfulness (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Donatella Versace Gives Feminine Spring Staples, A Versace Twist for Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- A Mixture of Stunning Prints at Etro Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Peter Dundas Channels Hip Hop with an Emilio Pucci Twist for Spring (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Best Moments from Milan Fall 2013 Fashion Week #tbt (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)