Emilio Pucci‘s Creative Director, Peter Dundas Channels something very New and Different for Spring: Hip Hop. Taking inspiration from Icons like Rihanna and Rita Ora, Dundas told Vogue Paris that he was inspired by Hip Hop, Masaï Prints, and Sportswear. Two of the elements, pretty much describing Rihanna’s wardrobe. The vibe of Hip Hop, mixed with the Masaï prints, I think is a Gorgeous and Unique combination. As Dundas pairs his Masaï printed ensembles with: leather shorts, edgy Hip Hop belts, and Black leather open-toed booties. Seen a lot throughout the beginning of the collection.
Towards the middle of the collection, models are sent out in very Rihanna and Rita Ora inspired ensembles. Like Sexy Black and Sequined cocktail dresses, seen on Julia Nobis (above to the right), and on Sasha Luss (below to the left). And the Tangerine jumpsuit seen on Katya Riabinkina, (above to the left), which really screams Rihanna. While the white knit evening gown seen on Julia Nobis, (below to the left), is definitely perfect dress for Rihanna to sport at the Grammy’s.
The Sexy Sparkled Jumpsuits and Evening Gowns, really scream Katy Perry, Rihanna, Rita Ora, Coco Rocha, and many others on the Red Carpet. They bring in such a Hip Hop, Punk vibe but still look Feminine at the same time. Newly-wed, Malgosia Bela closes this Stunning show. Then, Peter Dundas takes his bow, ending another Beautiful Emilio Pucci show. Definitely my favorite so far in Milan.
Pictured: Joan Smalls, Andrea D., Natailia Siodmak, Elizabeth Erm, Kasia Struss, Daria Strokous, Julia Nobis, Katya Riabinkina, Sasha Luss, Julia Nobis, Kasia Struss, Joan Smalls, Malgosia Bela, and Peter Dundas
- Best Moments from Milan Fall 2013 Fashion Week #tbt (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Fendi Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Donatella Versace Gives Feminine Spring Staples, A Versace Twist for Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Prada Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Models.com Industry Icons List – The 3 Newest Members (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Roberto Cavalli is Going Glam for Spring (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)