Channeling Taylor Momsen on the cover, Supermodel Karlie Kloss shows off some of Fall’s hottest Beauty trends. Sporting a platinum blonde bob wig on the cover, with a Punk inspired Smokey eye, and a statement lip. And channeling a Sexy sheer Marc Jacobs gown. Definitely a Sexy and Dramatic cover, and very Taylor Momsen, who coincidentally ditched her signature, very distasteful Smokey eye over the summer. In my opinion, Kloss most definitely channels a more tasteful, Sexy, and Dramatic version of Taylor Momsen on the cover.
Tell me your opinions in the comments.
- When Karlie Kloss was on Gossip Girl (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Karlie Kloss Poses in Saint Laurent on the Cover of Vogue Japan’s November 2013 Issue (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Chic l’hiver (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Fall’s Easy Pieces – A Harper’s Bazaar Editorial (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Karlie Kloss Wins Model of the Year at Last Night’s The Daily Front Row Fashion Media Awards (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)