You’re leaving for your biggest vacation of the year: A Family Reunion in the Turtle Island Resort in Fiji. Two weeks of relaxing by the ocean water, surfing, and maybe even exploring parts of the Tropics. As you pack your bags, the first thing that comes to your mind is Moncler Gamme Rouge’s Safari inspired Spring 2014 collection. With the models gliding down the runway in all sorts of animal prints, python, fringe, feathers, and in khaki leather jumpsuits. You know that you’ll look Super Chic at your family reunion. Sporting a feathered shaw at nighttime, and a python printed ensemble in the daytime; you know that this will be your Chicest Family Reunion yet. As you set off instyle with a suitcase filled top to bottom with Moncler Gamme Rouge’s Spring 2014 collection.
- The Salvatore Ferragamo Girl is Ready to go on a Safari this Spring (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Lanvin Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Tory Burch Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- We Enter a Tribal Galaxy at Alexander McQueen Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- An Artistic Vibe at Chanel Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)