As I was flipping through the November issue of Instyle magazine, with Taylor Swift on the cover. I came across a new shot from Chanel‘s Resort 2014 campaign, a lot more Classy and Dramatic in my opinion than the first shot released of Ashleigh Good and Nadja Bender just 2 weeks ago. another upside to the new shots, is that there is a third face of the campaign, Spanish Beauty Dalianah Arekion. Which of whom, made her runway debut opening none other than Givenchy‘s Fall 2013 show. I feel that the two new shots to the campaign, definitely bring a more Classy, Dramatic, and Coco Chanel feel than the first shot. Photographer, Karl Lagerfeld definitely captured the Beauty of the Clothing and the models in these shots, and I think that this Campaign is very appealing to the average women whose willing to spend money on the latest Chanel clothing for the Resort season.
- Chanel Cruise 2014 Campaign Released (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- An Artistic Vibe at Chanel Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Chanel Vitalmière Compact Doucetur Campaign Released (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- New Shot Released from the Chanel Le Rouge Campaign (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Today is National Handbag Day! (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Karmen Pedaru and Simon Nessman Pose for Michael Kors Resort 2014 Campaign (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)