Kateline “Katie” Thompson
- My fashion sense comes from my Great-Grandmother Alice Starkey, my Great Aunt Margaret Carty, my maternal Grandmother Judi who actually sews many of my Chic pieces, and interestingly enough my Dad.
- As Jennifer Love Hewiett once said that her middle name, Love, describes that fact that she loves watching romance movies and that her favorite Holiday is Valentine’s Day. I never thought about that until over the summer and can really relate to what Jennifer Love Hewiett said. As I’m named after my Great-Grandmother Frances Kathleen Ogden, the name Frances means France in Latin. Which pretty much describes my love for French food, Fashion, Berets, the language of French, and of course the city of Paris.
- I am an animal lover, and I have a Yorkie named Butters.
- I have been lucky enough to try many different cuisines from many different countries over the years, my favorites include: French, Italian, Japanese, Austrian, Chinese, Mexican, German, Peruvian, Greek, Czechoslovakian, Indian, Thai, Bosnian, Belgian, Polish, Irish, and I am always a sucker for anything with Crab, Lobster, and of course Salmon.
- As well as Fashion, I am also a theatre lover. I currently take Drama at school, and have done so for the past 2 years. For the past 4 summers I attended a week long camp at George Mason University, called Acting for Young People, (AFYP). I love Shakespeare’s plays, my favorites include A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Romeo and Juliet. My favorite plays include: Legally Blonde The Musical, The Miracle Worker, Little Shop of Horror, and The Nutcracker, (if that even counts).
- My favorite movies include: Mean Girls, Legally Blonde 1 & 2, The Devil Wears Prada, Cheaper by the Dozen, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, She’s The Man, Yours Mine and Ours, The Great Gastby, The Help, and Elf.
- I have been told by many people that I resemble German Model Esther Heesch
- I really hate UGG boots and Crocs
- My favorite color would have to be Red, because it’s a very versatile shade: it’s Sexy, Romantic, Masculine, Feminine, Edgy, and always Chic. Plus, red lipstick looks good on anyone.