At New York Fashion Week, models spend their days going from show to casting, to show, and then to fittings at night, they’re up pretty much 24/7. And while on the streets, the models get their photos taken pretty much every second. Here’s my favorite Streetstyle over the past few days at New York Fashion Week:
Manon Leloup after 3.1 Phillip Lim
Nadja Bender after Carolina Herrera
Andie Arthur after 3.1 Phillip Lim
If you are interested in being part of Look of the Week Wednesday, or have a photo of a look from a collection, their Streetstyle or an event. You can send them to my email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. With the subject Look of the Week. For your chance to be featured as the Look of the Week!
And come back tomorrow for Throwback Thursday!
- The 8 Looks of the Week (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Looks of the Week Wednesday – Recycling Clothing like Cara Delevingne (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Look of the Week Wednesday – Arizona Muse at Last Night’s Premeire of Blue Jasmine (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Dolce & Gabbana Throwback: Between Masculine and Feminine (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Models.com Switches Up Their Rankings – Newest Editions to the Money Girls (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Look of the Week Wednesday (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)