Ralph Lauren was inspired by life for his Beautiful Spring 2014 collection, as he explained to Harrod’s Marigay McKee at the show. Explaining many of the bursts of brights, and the Beautiful floral and checkered prints. The collection really brings such a Chic Mod 60s vibe with the Monichromatic bright shifts, Round sunglasses a favorite of mine, and the Beautiful preppy Black and White checkers and floral printed get-ups paired with black knee high socks.
The hair was left down straight, with a Chic, effortless bounce to it, very 60s inspired. The makeup left Natural, with some Mascara on the eyelashes.
Lauren begins his collection with the models wearing delicately Beautiful and Classy black pointed-toe pumps, a definite must-have in any women’s closet. When models start coming out in Bright shifts, they wear Beautiful brightly and neutral colored sandals and pumps.
The evening gowns in bursts of Bright colors and with Beautiful ruffles and Sparkles, really bring such a Beautiful, Happy and Fun vibe to the collection. For by far one of my All-time favorite Ralph Lauren shows. A checkered suit pick-me-up in January, yes please!
Pictured: Sasha Luss, Anna Selzneva, Caroline Brasch Nielson, Martha Hunt, Karlie Kloss, Laura Kampman, Carolina Thaler, Yumi Lambert, Katya Riabinkina, Vika Falieva, Valentina Zelyaeva, and Ralph Lauren
- Marchesa Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- DKNY 25th Anniversary Spring 2014 show (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Marc Jacobs Uses his Signature Sleepwear Elements at Marc By Marc Jacobs Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Proenza Schouler Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Anna Sui Channels Hippie for Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)