Donna Karan kicks off her DKNY Spring 2014 25th Anniversary show, by giving all the guests some Karlie’s Kookies as they enjoy her fun and colorful show. Joan Smalls kicks off they show wearing denim overalls with a khaki jacket over it, for many more khaki and denim ensembles in the begging of the collection.
Fun bright and pastel shades start to come into the collection, with flowy monochrmatic dresses in tangerine and black, and then going into pastels. My favorite was the aqua gown with a Sexy slit flown the middle, in a Chic unique sheer fabric.
The hair & makeup look at DKNY was definitely one of my favorites: a slick, sporty ponytail, and a red lip.
Chanel Iman, Karlie Kloss, and Rita Ora close the show in evening gowns, or a fun, Spunky outfit.
Pictured: Joan Smalls, Esther Heesch, Kel Markey, Antoninia V., Marine Deeluw, Chanel Iman, Karlie Kloss, Rita Ora, and Donna Karan
- Exclusive: Rita Ora Had Custom DKNY Nail Art to Close the Show (beautyhigh.com)
- Jill Stuart Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- DKNY and Opening Ceremony Collaborate Again and Show Love for the ’90s (complex.com)
- Kate Spade Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Rita Ora Stops Traffic as the New Face of DKNY (fashionfashionably.wordpress.com)