Michael Kors Spring 2014 collection brings such a Retro 1940s vibe and really brings reminscene to me of Meryl Streep in the 1970s film, Kramer vs Kramer. With the Beautiful trench coats, high-waisted shorts and bathing suits, a la Taylor Swift‘s striped bikini that she sported paddle boarding with Ed Sheeran, the Neutral hues, the Snakeskin bags and Clothing, and of course every look belted at the waist for that insta-hourglass shape. Kors collection also had such a Beautiful, Romantic and Feminine vibe to it, and wouldn’t want to grab one of those Buttoned trench coats, or Snakeskin bags in the winter months?
The models literally glowed on the Runway with Beautiful natural makeup, and their hair up into such a Chic, effortless bun for the summertime.
Pictured: Karmen Pedaru and Simon Nessman, Sasha Luss, Esther Heesch, Grace Mahary, Lindsey Wixson, Cameron Russell, Liu Wen, Jac Jagaciak, Karolina Kurkova, Manuela Frey, Joan Smalls, Juliana Schurig, Constance Jablonski, Karlie Kloss, Karen Elson, and Michael Kors
- Derek Lam Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Vera Wang Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Michael Kors Fall 2013 – View the Full Campaign Here (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- 5. Michael Kors Googles (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Diesel Black Gold Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)