For Spring, Jil Sander channels Simple and Chic ensembles, adding Playful accents. After her remarkable return to the brand just a year ago, Sander begins her collection with an array of Simple and Beautiful Monochrome ensembles. The pieces kind of remind me of the New England and Annapolis sailor style, with the Sperry like shoes, and the Sillohuettes of the designs. While the cutouts and the wedge on the sneakers, really give it that Playful, but still very simple twist.
Sander gives her collection that playful vibe with an array of dresses in Camoflage like prints, in Neutral and Crayola shades that almost look Oeuvre.
Sander ends her collection with very Simple and Conservative pieces, in Neutral hues. The Black sparkly cocktail dresses are perfect for going out, while the Well-tailored trench coats and Solid black and White dresses work perfectly for a day at the office.
Pictured: Vanessa Axente, Fei Fei Sun, Esther Heesch, Julia Nobis, and Jil Sander
- 7. Jil Sander Two-Tone Loafers (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Roberto Cavalli is Going Glam for Spring (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Just Cavalli Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Bottega Veneta Spring 2014 is All About Sophistication with Playfulness (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- All Things Sweet at Sportmax Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)