This season, show off Chic hues of Navy and Cream. Wear your lace and knits during the daytime, and mix it up with Sparkles for Night. Anyway you do it, you’ll absolutely glow, wearing pieces from Tory Burch‘s Holiday 2013 Campaign! Just like Zuzanna Bijoch, Tilda Lindstam, and Laura Kampman.
The Geometric prints and embellishments, seen at the end of Marni’s collection is really fun and Chic, and Oh-So-Marni. Many of the collections, throughout London and Milan have kept those elements of embellishment and the many ruffles. And paired with those visors? I am definitely ready for Summer!
- Mixing Prints at MSGM Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Jil Sander Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Dolce & Gabbana Channel 1940s Inspired Sillouhettes for Spring (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- The Salvatore Ferragamo Girl is Ready to go on a Safari this Spring (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
Throughout the beginning of the collection, models are seen wearing Beautiful dresses, printed with images of Ancient Roman Ruins. Towards the middle of the collection though, it switches to Golden Cocktail dresses, many with the Ancient Roman coins printed on them. But besides the Ancient Roman theme scene throughout the collection, Dolce & Gabbana also include a more Feminine side to the collection with Beautiful Cherry Blossoms. Looking almost oeuvre, many models channel Beautiful Cherry Blossomed gowns. Perfect for a Spring or Summer wedding.
The silhouettes though, were very 1940s inspired. With Peplum, Lace, Polka Dots, The Fur, and the Iconic Hourglass figure. A style which has always been a favorite of mine. As seen at many of the Fall shows, many of the looks were belted at the waist, creating that very Ladylike Hourglass figure. Dolce & Gabbana interpret that trend, using Gold belts with a Roman coin in the center. Elements of Polka Dots and Fur were also seen throughout many parts of the collection, either paired with an Ancient Roman printed pencil skirt, and paired with an ancient coined full skirt. Each way, Oh-So-Chic and very Dolce & Gabbana.
And the finale, just STUNNING. Filled with an array of Golden Cocktail dresses. Each perfect for a night out, or even to a Wedding.
The collection, overall was extremely Feminine, Sexy, and Modern. I always love how Dolce & Gabbana take inspiration from something totally different each season, making it look Sexy and Flatter just about any Women’s figure. A Sexy Black Lace Dolce & Gabbana dress for Spring? Yes Please!!!!
Flip to see my favorite looks.
- Dolce & Gabbana Animal Print Cat-Eye Sunglasses (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Best Moments from Milan Fall 2013 Fashion Week #tbt (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- The New School Uniform (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Moschino’s 30th Anniversary Show (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Roberto Cavalli is Going Glam for Spring (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
Pastels. Wedges. Floral Prints. And short skirts and dresses. Just some of the feminine Spring staples, of which Donatella Versace gave a Sexy and Edgy Versace twist. Using shades of Lavender and Aqua, Versace designs many dresses in Sexy styles and in fabrics of leather, with of course Versace’s signature studs and chains. Versace also gives the full skirt an edgy feel, in leather fabrics at the beginning of the collection.
The Signature Stunning finale at every Versace show, consisted of Evening Gowns in shades of Black, Silver, and Pastels, each with none other than a little bit of Sparkles and Chains. Many of the evening gowns had many Sexy cutouts, looking really tasteful and Stunning for just about any Women. Bravo!
Pictured: Tilda Lindstam, Daria Strokous, Anna Ewers, ?, Bette Franke, Pauline Hoarau, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Kasia Struss, Kaitlin As, Katya Riabinkina, Kati Nescher, Daria Strokous, Lindsey Wixson, and Donatella Versace
- Fendi Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- A Mixture of Stunning Prints at Etro Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Gucci Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Daria Strokous Stuns at Last Night’s Dior Party (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Models.com Switches Up Their Rankings – Newest Editions to the Money Girls (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Blumarine Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
The flowers are definitely in bloom here at Jonathan Saunders! As the Jonathan Saunders girl goes on a vacation this Spring. Using lots of tie-dye and Models Sporting round sunglasses, the collection really brings me reminscene of the 1960s. But the pastel hues, sheer and chiffon fabrics, and the silk really bring in such a Modern vibe to the collection.
Lots of designers have been mixing Casual elements with more Feminine and Dressy elements, and I love Saunders take on that trend. With models Sporting Sporty jackets and tees on the top, and ending Gracefully with a feminine tutu skirt. Definitely a perfect ending to the collection.
Pictured: Yumi Lambert, Tilda Lindstam, Pauline Hoarau, and Jonathan Saunders
- L’Wren Scott Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- House of Holland Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Holly Fulton Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Tory Burch Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Suno Spring 2014 #obsessed (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Lacoste Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- BCBG Max Azria Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)