In Oscar de la Renta‘s Spring 2014 collection, has that Glamour and Romance that we’ve been seeing a lot at New York Fashion Week this season. The collection began with an array of Beautiful ensembles, each with a black top, or trench and showing off somewhere in the look a Black and white checkered print. Which I think is just so Classy, Conservative, and Beautiful at the same time. De la Renta then shows off many lace ensembles, with the color Navy, key. And then, switches into a Beautiful, Beautiful array of Classy, Feminine, and Ladylike Floral print dresses. Each perfect for any summer event, from a tea, to Church, to a nice little Summer party, and even on the days that you have work.
To me, some of Oscar de la Renta’s pieces look very Italian inspired. Like the baggy sleeve style on the lace shirts, the Big dangling earrings, and the Beautiful Baroque embroidery on the skirts and dresses. de la Renta gives the pieces a very Feminine twist with more Spring like pastel shades, really giving the collection that Beautiful Glamour and Romance.
Pictured: Karlie Kloss, Nadja Bender, Ava Smith, Antoninia V., Jac Jagaciak, Vanessa Axtene, Manuela Frey, Antoninia V., Karlie Kloss, Joan Smalls, and Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls with Oscar de la Renta
- Tadashi Shoji Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Marc Jacobs Uses his Signature Sleepwear Elements at Marc By Marc Jacobs Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Carolina Herrera Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Diane Von Furenstenburg Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- 5. Lace Wedge Booties (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)