Sisters, Daniela and Annette Felder began their collection, which FYI kicks off London Fashion Week each season, showing off many Beautiful ensembles in shades of White and Ballet Pink, with none other than feathers, and Beautifully graphic flowers placed onto sheer, Nylon fabric tops, seen throughout the collection.
Felder Felder then adds in Beautiful mini cocktail like dresses, and long gowns in Beautiful shades of blue, ranging from Navy to Aqua. Silk fabric and peplums are now seen in the collection. Felder Felder also designs many tops in a Beautiful Geometric, sort of snakeskin like blue print. The collection ends with an array of Beautiful black ensembles in sheer fabric. And the collection just really has that Glamour and Romance that was seen at many of the shows at New York Fashion Week. Now I think I have my wardrobe for Cotillion covered.
- Daks Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Marc Jacobs Spring 2014 Brings a Stunning Finale to New York Fashion Week (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Oscar de la Renta Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Jason Wu Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
- Marchesa Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)